192.168.10.1 Admin Login
192.168.10.1 IP address is used by routers to identify itself on the network. When you get a new router and install it on the network it will connect to the network using 192.168.10.1 IP. It is possible to change it to a different IP during install but this is not necessary and only required in certain situations. If 192.168.10.1 is used then the router will assign addresses from 192.168.10.2 to 192.168.10.254 to devices on the network via DHCP protocol. Network mask 192.168.10.0/8 will be used.
Following routers use 192.168.10.1 IP address as default:
- D-Link DSR series routers
- TiVo bridge
- TRENDnet TEW series routers
- Zyxel P-2302R, VFG6005, VFG6005N and X-550 routers
- Toshiba WRC series routers
- NEC WG1800HP and WG1400HP routers
In order to access your router admin UI type 192.168.10.1 in your browser address bar and press enter. If you do not see router admin UI login then most probably your router uses IP address different from 192.168.10.1. Read our Access Default Gateway article to find out your router IP address.
- 10.0.0.0.1 Admin
- Find Router Password
- Access Default Gateway
- Assign Static IP Address
- What is Static IP Address
- What is Port Forwarding?
- Find Device and Router IP on Mac OS
- Remote Copy on Mac OS
- Networking tools on Windows OS
- Find your device IP on Windows
Default IP Addresses: